Friday, July 24, 2009
So I'm stealing this from a few other PF Bloggers that I've been following lately, My Pretty Pennies & Always The Planner, whose blogs I really adore!

Hi my name is Bank Gal . I currently have .83 cents in my wallet. When I started managing my finances I was worth -$48,480, and now have a net worth of -$45,066.78. I currently work at a large bank and have been doing it for 5 years. I make roughly $55k per year. I want to have $2 million waiting for me when it comes time to retire. Aside from learning about finances, I really enjoy The Sims 2 & reading. I think the world would be a better place if child abuse didn’t exist. I had broccoli & tomatos for dinner last night and it was yummy. I have had 8 significant others over the course of my lifetime (counting awkward middle school relationships). One thing that makes me different is I'm distantly related to Marilyn Monroe. Now that I’m done with this mad lib, I think I’m going to get back to work.

If you want to do the mad lib, here it is:

Hi my name is (blank) . I currently have (blank) dollars in my wallet. When I started managing my finances I was worth (blank), and now have a net worth of (blank). I currently work (blank) and have been doing it for (blank) years. I make roughly (blank) per year. I want to have (blank) waiting for me when it comes time to retire. Aside from learning about finances, I really enjoy (blank). I think the world would be a better place if (blank) didn’t exist. I had (blank) for dinner last night and it was (blank). I have had (blank) significant others over the course of my lifetime (counting awkward middle school relationships). One thing that makes me different is (blank). Now that I’m done with this mad lib, I think I’m going to (blank).

I do have an update to make, but I keep putting it off because I had some personal emergencies and basically had to drain all my savings, including my Christmas accounts and Vegas accounts. Plus, some other things have come up that are making me re-think this "pay off all my debt" instead of saving. I think I'm going to be saving more now, but I'll go into depth later.

Labels: , ,

posted by Bank Gal at 11:10 AM |

0 Comments: