Saturday, August 29, 2009
So I survived the week and made it to pay day! Even though pay day is on Monday, the money is in my account today! Gotta love direct deposit! Not that I really need the money today, it just makes me feel more at ease to know it's here in time for the weekend. Anyway, on to the spending!

Starting Balance: $162.22

Monday --
Blockbuster: -$3.98

Tuesday --
Subway: -$6.50 (lunch for myself & a co-worker who paid me back in cash)
ING Deposit: +$.05

Wednesday --
NO SPENDING!

Thursday --
Parking: -$3.20
Starbucks: -$3.64
Blockbuster: -$3.98

Friday --
iTunes: -$6.45
Starbucks: -$4.45
Car Insurance: -$117.47

Ending Balance: $12.60

Woo! I made it! I know I could do it, but I'm thankful it's pay day, even though most of the money is already eaten up for bills. I need to take a trip to Wal-Mart today to restock some necessities, but I have no other plans aside from that. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend! Next week is going to be loooong for me.

- Bank Gal

Labels:

posted by Bank Gal at 9:48 AM |

0 Comments: