Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I received a doctor bill for $180 the other day. So part of the money that I was going to put into my emergency fund I'm just going to leave the $180 in my checking account and then pay the doctor bill. =(

I've also decided to turn that old Vegas Account into a Wedding Account, since Joe & I are getting married in about 6 weeks. I won't put a lot in there, probably $200 to cover a few of the costs, but my parents are paying for most of it. Like I said before, it's going to be a super small, simple, but lovely ceremony. It'll probably cost less than $1,200, which is fine with me.

So the next time I make a post with my debt/savings, you'll see that some money has been moved around. =)

Labels: ,

posted by Bank Gal at 9:55 AM |

2 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
Thanks,
Quik Pawn Shop
 


At 10:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often.
Wanna get pawn loans in Montgomery, Alabama, US...
Pawn Shops in Montgomery
Pawn Shops in Montgomery
Pawn Shops in Montgomery
Pawn Shops in Montgomery
Pawn Shops in Montgomery
Pawn Shops in Montgomery