Tuesday, September 08, 2009
I know I've been MIA lately. Work kept me very busy last week since I worked 8 hours of overtime. All I can say is, I can't wait for my paycheck at the end of this month. With my overtime, my bonus (which is a little more than double what is was the last 2 months), and my regular paycheck, it's going to be a nice payday. Of course, the extra is going toward debt and some savings.

J is still working on Air Force stuff, which is going very well. He finds out his job on Wednesday and won't ship out to BMT until February or March. He's got almost all of his debt paid off, which is super exciting for him. Now our focus is going to be getting mine paid off. Our wedding is also tentatively planned for November.

Anyway, I will update with my savings/debt numbers later today if possible.

- Bank Gal
posted by Bank Gal at 7:43 AM |

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Jessie said........
sounds like things are coming along for you. I, like you, love the overtime opportunities!